Saturday, September 3, 2011

Good Photo Advice from CNN

I use my smartphone to check the news every day.  One of the places I go is to cnn.com and the phone lists their posted articles with a brief summary of each.  This article got my immediate attention: CNN photojournalisits share their tricks

The article is ostensibly about visual communication.  But it deals primarily with three topics I've been writing about in various posts for months. 

The first is the importance of personal projects. The second is the usefulness of prime lenses.  The CNN authors call this "shooting with one lens."  The third is about smartphone photography.

There were several things I learned from the article I didn't know before.  Go to the article and check it out.  Even if you're an advanced photographer, I'm pretty sure there's something useful you'll take away from it.

No comments: