Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Welcome back!

My last post was in October, 2012.  Within a year I discontinued my on-line galleries, dropped my domain names, and checked out of cyberspace.

Why did I take leave from public view?

I'll write about that in a future post.

For now, I plan to resume occasional updates and postings, following no predetermined calendar or schedule.

In this post, I humbly announce the publication of a collection of my photographs I have titled Close to Home: Project 150.  Having accumulated enough images within 150 feet of my front door, since December, 2010, I figured it was time to organize them into a published album or portfolio.

You may review the collection here.

Displaying 136 images, the book is a distillation from more than 3,000 pictures.  To identify personal favorites from the finalists that made it into the collection is a challenge.  But here's one that I framed and my wife has hanging in her office ...






No comments: